We are dedicated to superior service and results, while providing our neighbourhood with a warm and relaxing atmosphere. Although all the stylists at Savvi have been educated and trained by elite schools and courses, each bring their own personalities and techniques to their work.
I got my start in Yorkville salons in 2000, and very early on, at the urging of my clients, I decided to open my own salon so I could create a more creative environment where artists could do what they love in collaboration with our clients.
I opened Salon Iron Butterfly in 2001, and it was a great success — the business grew, and we were voted best salon in the Beaches in 2009 and 2010. During that time, I also continued to learn, and then teach — going on to become a Master Cutter, Master Colour Tech, and Colour Tech Educator for TIGI North America.
I closed Iron Butterfly and took time off when my daughter was born in 2013, and when it was time to come back to work, I wanted my new salon to have the same personal touch — so I named it after my daughter’s nickname, Savvi — which is short and sweet, but also (spelled “savvy”) means knowledge and experience, which I feel really represents where I am at this point in my life.
I also love that I’ve been able to return to the same neighbourhood to pick up where I left off — It’s a great, close-knit community, and I feel more at home here in the salon than I do anywhere else.
I’ve always believed in this — do what you love and the success will follow — and I’m happy to have loyal clients from the neighbourhood, across the city, and even other countries, that have been with me for years.
Let's keep Savvi Salon a safe environment.
Upon arrival, please wait in your car and text 647-204-2724.
We will contact you when your stylist is ready to receive you.
- We will be only taking one client at a time in the salon.
- We will be providing all of our regular services.
- There will be a 30-minute period between all appointments to disinfect for the next client.
- Please sanitize hands once you enter the salon. You will find a sanitizing station set up upon entry.
- All clients must wear a mask that you don't mind getting colour on. If you do not have one, we can provide one for an additional charge.
- Please refrain from touching products, ask our staff and they will get it for you.
- Added Cost: Due to the added expense of PPE, extended appointment times, and the cost of cleaning supplies, there will be a small fee added to your ticket.
Thank you for your cooperation and continued support. Looking forward to seeing you soon and doing great hair 🙂
Danforth & Victoria Park
By appointment only
Please contact us for location