Bespoke style from Master Cutter and Master Colour Tech, Kris Stylianou
BESPOKE STYLEBESPOKE: Custom-made, just for you, personalized, like tailored clothing — This approach sums up how we approach everything we do at Savvi. We listen to your wants and needs, and take time to learn about you — what colours and fashion you like, the music you listen to — to get the best result that enhances your natural beauty and your individual sense of style. LEARN “ALL ABOUT YOU”
CREATIVITYOur approach goes way beyond just doing the latest cut that you may have seen in a magazine. We can do that too, but our inspiration can come from anywhere — movies, art, clothing, or design. Salon Savvi exists because we wanted to create an environment for artists to do what they love in collaboration with our clients. We believe that happy artists = happy clients, and we think you’ll agree.
EXPERIENCEWith over 15 years of experience, Master Cutter and Master Colour Tech Kris Stylianou and her team believe in quality of service, consistency, and professionalism. Many of our clients have been with us for over a decade and come to us from all over the city (and even other countries!) — and many others come to us for corrective cuts and colours, often fixing their own or other salons' work. LEARN MORE ABOUT US
We’ve actually had clients stalked in grocery stores to be asked where they get their hair done.
happy artists, happy clients
- "BEST. SALON. EVER! After a horrible colour and cut experience at another salon, I checked out Savvi’s website and found Kris. When I arrived at the Salon I was instantly at ease in the lovely serene atmosphere with feminine touches, cool music and helpful staff - an informal, unhurried, comfy, relaxing vibe. I spent the entire afternoon, which flew pleasantly by, starting with Pinterest pics to show the exact colour and cut I wanted, following with the shocking process of colour correction to get to the place where I have always wanted to be. Kris made sure I understood the process, and get there we did, with the help of the exceptional products offered there. Words cannot convey my gratitude to Kris, who is patient, super-knowledgeable, extremely talented and really cool. Oh, and the cut to fix my short hair was perfect! What else can I possibly say, except that I am relieved to have found my new and most favourite salon home." Cori N., Toronto
- "I have nothing but great things to say about the salon and the people who work there. I am always happy with my hair when I leave. Whether I want something classy or crazy they are able to pull it off! The amosphere is relaxed and friendly. For this mom it is like a vacation with my girlfriends for an hour. A must try!!” C.M., Toronto
- "...Always a lovely experience! I started seeing Kris over 10 years ago and have never considered another salon ever since. I've recommended Salon Iron Butterfly to all of my friends and every one who has tried it has not been disappointed! With a fantastic group of people and a beautiful atmosphere it really is the best salon :)” Linda T., Toronto
- "What a great salon! The girls are such fun and give a great cut and colour. The best salon I have ever been to in the Beach. You get what you pay for. So glad I found this place :)” Julie C., Whitby, ON
- "...expert stylists... really go the extra mile to make sure you're happy with how you look. They definitely know how to deal with my weird cowlicks and curly/wavy hair... Highly recommended!" Jamie R., Westport, United States
"I had heads turning my way left, right and centre after leaving your salon! You gave me back some confidence I didn't know needed restoring. Everyone was very attentive, heard me out and then made suggestions based on my face shape, body type, glasses... true experts at work."
Savvi Salon is proud to announce that we have gone green with Maria Nila products.
look good, feel good
When you arrive you’ll be greeted with refreshing cucumber or citrus water, or a cappuccino or latté from our espresso bar.
The décor is mostly white on white, which feels bright and soothing, but there’s a technical reason for it too — the white walls are like a blank canvas. This allows us to see the way your hair looks in natural light, without colours or designs on the walls to conflict with it.
The music that we play at Savvi is personally hand-picked ensure the environment is energized for our work and your experience — you will never hear commercial radio at Salon Savvi.